| A year has gone by! And a lot of work has been done. The promotion of Earth Hour in Sydney this year is phenomenal compared to a year ago - and this time it's global! Lead on Sydney! We can expect to see a much greater dimming of the lights with resultant reduction in energy.
What does Earth Hour really achieve?
- It proves we can cut greenhouse emissions
- It proves we want to do this, we look to our future and are prepared to play our part as individuals
- It demonstrates to the world of business that we are starting to think about the sustainability of those we buy from.
Profits will flow to those who think long-term and protect our future.
For those businesses wanting to move towards sustainability - and prove it
- there is a well established, and easy to use structure for doing this. Check out Mega Planning
- it takes strategic planning to a new level, and makes it very user friendly.
Meantime, switch off 8-9 pm tonight. See you! Well, no, it'll be dark, but enjoy a little freedom from light.
Labels: Earth Hour, Mega Planning, Sustainability